Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Wise words from 4 year old Sophie

I was over at Lyon's place earlier reading her post about "the dreaded scale."  Just a few minutes ago, I found this video at About-Face, another site I like to read.  The article that accompanies the video is worth the read - but the video is a must view in my opinion. 

I once worked at Whole Foods for a few years after being downsized from the corporate world.  I worked in the body care department and I used to spout the same message - you are unique, flaunt it!  Sophie's delivery is much more entertaining, though! 

So, Lyon - continue working on the healthy part and toss out that scale when you can!!  (PS - happy early birthday!)

4 comments:

rebecca said...

i love that you share the virgins feast day for your day of birth! and yes, i have the guadalupe, because i too cannot resist her!!!

Lyon said...

Aawww thank you for the birthday wishes!! =)

Sophie is as adorable as you are sweet. ;-) Believe me, I'm working on it!

rebecca said...

hola mi amor...

with your lovely message on my blog, you have inspired me to post guadalupe every day until her day of days, december 12.
then we will celebrate both of your birthdays!!

Delphyne said...

Oh, thank you, Rebecca! I'm heading over to your blog now to see! xoxo