Thursday, July 29, 2010

Lullaby for a Mouse

Love comes however She wants, whenever She wants.  A very sweet YouTube for a special love.

This is what was written about this little guy:

Zeus, our beloved Duirmouse, May 12, 2009 - June 20, 2010. Abandoned by his mouse mommy at one day old, he crawled out from under our washing machine and lived, despite the odds. I fed him every two hours and took to carrying him in my pocket or in my sports bra, which became his home. Our adventure mouse not only survived but thrived, taking a hot air balloon ride over the Rio Grande, riding in three cross country road trips, hiking through the Sangre De Cristo mountains and ultimately walking me down the aisle at my wedding in May 2010. He was extraordinary in every way. Still is. This is his lullaby. ::::Goodnight, my love. Goodnight::::




3 comments:

Changing Girl said...

awwwwwww.... I have been there, been touched by such a little heart. Lovely video - brought tears to my eyes as I watched and reminded me of my 2 special little mini-angels from the past. Thank you

Changing Girl said...

On a different note, I want to give you a blog award. 
please go to my blog here for your award

Cobalt Violet said...

Oh my goodness ... crying ... so sweet. What an adorable little baby! Yes, you have a little angel.

hugs and blessings.