Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Wasting time....

It's just past 3 pm and I can't believe I haven't posted anything all day! Probably because I feel like that picture today - not quite sure who I am or what I'm doing. Plus, I wasted way too much time over at JibJab creating this, which I can't embed because of their weird coding. Click on the link to my little creation which ate up most of the afternoon - when I should have been out grocery shopping.

Oh, well, as Miss Scarlet says, "Fiddle dee dee - I'll just think about it tomorrow."

3 comments:

Jasmine said...

That picture is great. Looks just like my daughter on a naughty day! x

Nancy B. Hartley said...

Kathy, so nice to see your art work! Really interesting piece! Looking forward to seeing more!

Delphyne said...

Oh, Nancy, if only I could draw something more than stick figures! I'd love to take credit for it, but this was something I did online a few years ago from the NY Zoo and Aquarium folks. I kept it for fun.